50 Followers ! Yeyyy ! Thank You Guys !!

Many might wonder why I am so excited over having just 50 followers when there are so many people around with hundreds of followers .

Well the reason is that this is big motivation for someone who has just started at WordPress.It is symbolic of the fact that my writings have found acceptance among my blogger friends here and it therefore gives a much required boost to novice writers like myself.

And as I was writing this post , I got another delightful notification stating “Congratulations for 100 likes on Inside Out with Rahul Yuvi ” –  So much Love !! 🙂

I sincerely want to thank all of my followers & my supporters who have shown for their support & have guided me through their wonderful comments .

I am sure , time is not far when I will find similar overwhelming love  here at WordPress just as I have received at my Facebook & Instagram page.

Thank you once again & Namaste till my next post .

Keep supporting at

Facebook :   Inside Out with Rahul Yuvi

Instagram:  Travel Clicks – Inside Out with Rahul Yuvi

Advertisements

12 Comments Add yours

1. Nathi says:

Congrats Rahul! And I’m looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on my recent blog post. And hope you do take time to read and share your views https://inexorablespark.wordpress.com/2018/01/30/day-three-choice/

Thank you!

Liked by 1 person

1. RahulYuvi says:

Hello Nathi , thank you for your wishes but dear you got a little late in wishing and probably u didn’t get the chance to actually visit my blog site as by the goodwill of all blogger friends here on wordpress,follower count has already crossed 💯..Nevertheless,I will definitely checkout your blog !

2. shriyawaves says:

Congratulations 😊😊

Liked by 1 person

1. RahulYuvi says:

Liked by 1 person

3. Every moment of life is to enjoy!! It’s glad that achievement made you happy!! Congratulations!!

Liked by 1 person

1. RahulYuvi says:

thank you & yes very true! 😊

Liked by 1 person

4. aliada2 says:

Totally Get you – I had my first follower and I was all over the moon! Grow wel!!!

Liked by 1 person

1. RahulYuvi says:

Even I had the same feeling on having 1st follower..thank you for your good wishes !😊

Liked by 1 person