Exploring the Colours of Nature – A Photographical Insight ! (2 min read)

Over the last few months, I have come across few of most beautiful  creations of Nature which can put even the best of artists to shame , for they are not paintings, each one of them is for real.Have a look at some of these :

1. A White Peacock at Sentosa Island.

22404070_10212846527851337_311729554_o

2. A Pink Pigeon at Nagarkot

DSC03554

3.An Exotic & yet to be fully developed Butterfly  at Butterfly park, Sentosa.

22343569_10212846364487253_2122197729_o

4.Some beautiful Plants where Nature is at it’s artistic best (Various Locations)

DSC03576DSC03577img_8968img_8972img_8969

5. When Clouds turn into Nature’s props and enhance it’s Charm (Kathmandu , Pokhara & Nagarkot in the same order)

IMG_0298DSC03598DSC03633

I hope you liked this small introduction to the absolutely divine world of Nature .

Would love to hear your thoughts  & feedback. Please do share the post if you found it interesting  .

Namaste & Good bye till my next write up !!

h8

You can  reach me at :

Inside Out with Rahul Yuvi

or  at:

Inside Out with Rahul Yuvi @ Insta

Advertisements

9 Comments Add yours

1. Karuna Poole says:

I didn’t know pink peacocks or pigeons existed. I’d love to see that peacock fully opened. Your photos are beautiful.

Liked by 1 person

1. RahulYuvi says:

thank you,glad that you liked the clicks..but peacock was white, however because of the reflection of the shade above ,a part of it appears to be pink in the photograph ! 😊

Liked by 1 person

1. Karuna Poole says:

I haven’t seen the white one before either!

Liked by 1 person

2. Lori says:

Hi There. Lovely photos. Never heard of a pink pigeon. Really neat. When we moved from the north to Florida, I discovered many birds I’d never seen. I saw a pink bird there in my neighborhood called a roseate spoonbill. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. RahulYuvi says:

thank you ! And yes, even I took a minute to recollect myself that yes, its a beautiful pink pigeon in front of me ..

Liked by 1 person