“First we eat ,then we do everything else ” – This quote of M.F.K.Fisher quiet rightly summarize the foodies around the world .Besides the food however, a number of other factors have now joined the list, which actually make or break one’s dining experience at a restaurant. Let’s find out how “Jungle Jamboree” – a famous restaurant at Gurgaon (now Gurugram), India – fairs against these evaluation parameters .
- Restaurant Being Reviewed : Jungle Jamboree
- Address : 2nd Floor, SCO-61, Sector 29, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Haryana, India
- Bio : A theme based restaurant offering 7 course buffet (Veg & Non-Veg)
- Cuisines offered : Indian, Asian and Continental
- Alcohol Availability : Yes
- Dining Cost per person: INR 500-700 /- on weekdays ; INR 650-900 /- on weekends
- Additional Charm : Small Kid’s Area
- Visited on : 14.05.18
- Ambiance : 4.5 / 5
Beautifully designed and probably one of the best theme based restaurants that I have visited as far as infrastructure, the colour tone , the decor and the whole tenor of the restaurant is concerned .There are two sections – Jungle Ruins & Aqua Cave .While we dined at Aqua Cave, the Jungle Ruins looked equally appealing.Checkout the photographs below .
- Service : 4 / 5 Though the staff including the manager Mr. Susheel and the entire serving staff is really very polite,helpful and attend the customers properly but what I found lacking was a little grooming & polishing of the staff which is usually expected at restaurants of this stature . It would really make a world of difference if a little thought is given by the management to a few little things like the attire of serving staff . I mean rather than being dressed differently , a similar dress code (be it informal that goes with the theme or the usual formals ), would probably make them look smarter and an integral part of management. And then , just a little work on their language/pronunciation will pave the way for sure.
- The Food : 3.5 / 5
Though the management stand true to what they have advertised as far as 7 course buffet is concerned and everything mentioned on the menu is served ,however I would rate the overall taste of the food as Good and not outstanding which I was rather expecting.I mean even though a few dishes from starters as well as from main course were wonderful however largely , the taste was average (certainly not bad though) .We had vegetarian buffet so can’t comment on Non-vegetarian preparation.Mock-tails were good too.
- The Overall Verdict : 4 / 5
Definitely recommended at least once, for the great set up and the whole atmosphere, kid’s & hence the families gonna love there for sure ! Even the dates won’t mind 🙂 🙂
To the Readers : I hope you find this review helpful & worth a read. Would really love to hear your feedback in comments section ! Namaste & take care !
You can reach me at :
or at :